Promo Contest ManagersSeth Evans2020-02-06T03:54:50+00:00
Promo Contest Managers
Managing contest can be handy. It's also dangerous if you don't have a lot of experience. Any information left out can lead you to legal actions that cost you money and damage your reputation. Before you start planning your race, you need to understand what it means to run a race. Before deciding, consider the specific laws of your state and whether you know how to properly manage your competition or if you need to look for a promo contest managers
Promo contest managers are a team in the company that is responsible for planning and managing the products and services of the company. These help in increasing sales and improving the outcome of marketing programs. promo contest managers do their job closely with the marketing team to help in developing the goals for the promotion of the company.
Duties of a promo contest managers
- Strategy – they determine the companies overall strategy. They may decide to use the promotion to encourage buyers to try new products.
- Promotional tools – promo contest manager can decide to use different tools to achieve the objective. If the objective is making the fame of a certain product they may plan to display products in magazines or any informative publications that can be seen on the internet. For the customers to purchase products, they can give discounts, free samples or gifts.
- Planning- promo contest managers are responsible for coming up with a detailed plan for promoting products and services. They filter out the targeted audience and determines the effective type of promotion. They allocate budget t every item promoted and scheduling the design, development, distribution, and production of the materials to meet the launch dates.
- Campaign management- the promo contest managers monitors and ensures that the campaign s running smoothly. They compare the cost against the original campaign and check if the returns will increase sales.
- Campaign communication -it is the role of the promo contest manager to ensure that customers are aware of
the campaign and communicate the campaign details to the retailers and sales team.
Mistakes that promo contest manager make
When the contest is poorly planned then, the expected outcome fails. To run a successful contest it is important to know the mistakes that are made and try all the way possible to avoid them.
There are 5 main mistakes that promo contest managers made they include:
- Complicating the entry process
The entry process must be transparent. These people indeed like free stuff. However, when they need to find a way to get in, they usually stop. Sometimes they can even talk about a scam. Do not make people misunderstand what they expect of you in the contest. This can reduce the number of entries. Fewer entries mean a smaller audience. It means less conversation. To make sure your promotions are easily accessible, you can call a few people before sending them to a wider audience.
- Does not check compatibility
It is important that everyone can participate in your contest at any time of the day. By creating competitions that are not compatible with all browsers, you are already preparing for the failure. To avoid this, always try ads on major web browsers. When testing, don't worry about just the interface, think about everything. Browse and see if everything is fine and easy to navigate.
- Give the wrong price
Your advertising will not work if your price doesn't match what your audience wants. The price you choose should be valuable to your audience. If the price is unattractive or low, the participation rate will low. You must attract the right audience at the right price.
- High entry barrier
Making the entry barrier high is a failure because some of the customers may be discouraged and turn away and some may wonder why the company is requesting too much information. If you need the contest to be a success then do not request for tiring entry requirement.
- Request a sign-up
Everyone hates filling out application forms. Requesting a sign up from people who may not know your organization. This does not mean that the registration does not work. They can work for you if you use them well and provide the right motivation.
Skills needed for promo contest managers
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other methods to improve good manufacturing and distribution of products.
- Clerical - Knowledge of office procedures and administration and systems, such as word processing, file and file management, shorthand and writing, form design, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Media and communication - Knowledge of methods and techniques of media, communication, and distribution. This includes alternative means of information and entertainment through written, oral and visual media.
- Marketing- Knowledge of the principles and methods of posting, promoting and selling a product or service. This includes marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstrations, marketing tactics, and marketing control systems.
- Personal and Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes to provide personal and customer service. This includes reviewing customer needs, service quality standards, and assessing customer satisfaction.
- Psychology - Knowledge of human behavior and performance; personal differences in skills, personality and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and assessment and treatment of stress and behavior.
- Design - Knowledge of techniques, tools and design principles involved in the production of accurate engineering drawings, plans, drawings, and models.
- Fine Art - Knowledge of the concepts and techniques required to compose, compose and perform works of music, dance, visual arts, theater, and sculptures.
Contests are fun ways to promote your company's name and convince customers to buy your products and services. Users enjoy themselves when they compete for the best price and you get the satisfaction of contributing to their happiness and increasing your sales. However, a professional competitive advantage comes with some things to consider as legal rules that protect attackers from fraudulent companies. It can be easy to forget the details or the rules and find a clutter that can be costly to your hard work. Do not let this happen to you. Find a promo contest manager.