No Purchase or payment is Necessary to Enter or Win THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING AN ENTRY FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT'S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Dell G Series Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an "Entrant," together the “Entrants”). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) employees or agents of Sponsor (as defined below), Administrator (as defined below), Dell, Inc., and their respective employees, and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, (b) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
2. HOW TO ENTER: (a) Timing: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of (i) one drawing to award three (3) prizes from all Entrants (the “Winner”). Administrators designated computer server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. (b) Winners Selection and Notification: A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on Monday, July 29, 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential Winners will be notified by email or Direct Message, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential Winner will forfeit the prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential Winner may be selected (time permitting) from all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period (“Alternate Winner”). If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential Winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, and an Alternate Winner may be selected.
Follow these steps to enter:
- Follow @Dell on either Twitter or Instagram
- Tag @Dell and #DellGSeriesSweeps in your post
- Tag two friends
- Share what PC game you would want to play on your new laptop
Limit: One (1) entry per person per calendar day per social channel, during the Entry Period.
Each Instagram and Twitter Entrant must be an active holder of a non-private account to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes via social media (i.e., Entrant must make sure his or her posts/tweets are set to “public” and not “private”).
Proof of delivery or receipt of entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Entries that do not comply with the Official Rules herein will be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prize based on Eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of The BMF Media Group, LLC on behalf of Dell, Inc., 50 West 23rd street, 7th floor, NY, NY 10010 (the “Sponsor”) and/or Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the “Administrator”).
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: A Random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on Monday, July 29, 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Administrator’s decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
4. PRIZE /APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Three (3) Prizes: Each winner will receive one (1) Dell G Series laptop. ARV: $549 each.
NOTES TO WINNER: Prizes won by a minor, will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the minor for the benefit of the minor.
Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes and fees. Prize will be awarded only if the prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Potential Winners will be notified by email, mail or Direct Message, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Prize Winner will be notified within two business days of the drawings. If a potential Winner does not respond within three business days of the initial notification attempt with all requested information (name and formal mailing address to receive prize), that potential prize Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential prize Winner may be selected. Once eligibility has been verified and the Sponsor receives the prize Winners’ requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the respective prize.
Prize Winner further grant full permission to the Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, Sweepstakes agency and anyone authorized by any of them, to use Winners’ entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice and biographical data, in whole or in part, in any and all media for the purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without additional compensation or right of approval.
6. ENTRY NOTES.
Entries made on another’s behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems with any Sweepstakes-related information or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
7. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges, all insurance, federal, state, and local taxes, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prizes.
If the prizes or the prize notifications are returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate Winner will be selected.
Prizes will be awarded only if the prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Administrator, Dell, Inc., nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from, any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury, death or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) use of any prize; and (vii) the drawing process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, postage due or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation by random drawing. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the Winner under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including - without limitation - delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused, including - without limitation - as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, natural catastrophes or global health crises.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state of New York or the appropriate Court located in the state of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11. WINNERS LIST/ RULES: To obtain the names of the winners (available after 8/12/19), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Dell G Series Sweepstakes (“Winner’s List”), P.O. Box 2242, Framingham, MA 01703-2242. All requests must be received by 8/19/19.